Have you ever really wanted a dog but couldn’t have one because of your or your family’s allergies?
Well guess what?….there are some dog breeds that are Hypoallergenic and do well with allergy sufferers.
Hypoallergenic dog breeds have a non-shedding coat which produces less dander. Dander is what causes most pet allergies in humans.
If you or a member of your family is allergic to dogs, we highly recommend that you come on in and visit with the puppy you are considering making a member of your family. Spend some time playing and holding the puppy to make sure that you and your family are a perfect fit. Call our Puppy Hotline below to schedule an appointment.
Below is a list of Hypoallergenic puppy breeds that we offer at both of our exclusive puppy nurseries:
- Bichon Frise
- Bichonpoo (Bichon/Poodle Hybrid)
- Coton de Tulear
- Malshi (Maltese/Shih Tzu Hybrid)
- Maltipoo (Maltese/Poodle Hybrid)
- Morkie (Maltese/Yorkie Hybrid)
- Schnoodle (Schnauzer/Poodle Hybrid)
- Shichon (Shih Tzu/Bichon Hybrid)
- Shihpoo (Shih Tzu/Poodle Hybrid)
- Shorkie (Shih Tzu/Yorkie Hybrid)
- Wheaton Terrier
- Whoodle (Wheaton/Poodle Hybrid)
- Yochon (Yorkie/Bichon Hybrid)
- Yorkiepoo (Yorkie/Poodle Hybrid)
- Yorkshire Terrier